Inspiring Images


One artist I like is Leland D Howard because he can capture the world and make the world's beauty shine through in his photographs. Some of his photographs are similar but some can also be very different which makes it interesting to compare and contrast his work. Just like me, he likes to take pictures of nature.


Leland D Howard














This picture is inspiring to me because it captures the view of the Zion Canyon and it also puts light on one specific spot. The photo also captures emotions because when I look at the photo, I sense both beauty and danger. The canyon is rocky and sharp looking but it is also a beautiful place and I would love to go see it one day.

Image result for aaron chang
Aaron Chang

Another photographer that I am deeply inspired by is Aaron Chang. He mainly takes photos of oceans and beaches. The reflection of the boardwalk in this photo makes the picture feel as though I am at the beach again. This place is located at the Imperial Beach Pier in San Diego. I like the colors because the background of the picture ties in with the reflection hitting the waves in a beautiful way.

Image result for karen lunney
Karen Lunney

 Karen Lunney is another photographer who inspires me. She has inspired me to try different photography techniques. The picture is in black and white which makes the picture appear older. The background of the photo is faded. This puts a bigger emphasis on the foreground which consists of the grass and the zebra. This photo is not my style but because of it, I have started to try and take pictures in styles that I am not familiar with such as black and white.



Comments

Popular Posts