Who I Am As An Artist

As an artist, I like to take pictures of nature because the differences in different places of the world fascinate me. No one knows why the world is the way it is and I feel that the world can give different objects a bigger meaning. As an artist, I like to take pictures of landscape.



I like this photo I took because you can see the reflection of the trees in the water. The picture also makes the canoe pop and stand out. I like photos that contrast the darker and lighter colors in photos. This picture is from a lake in Curacao.









I like this photo I took because it shows what the world looks like somewhere else. It's different from what I am used to. It also shows the view of the island. I took this photo from a cruise ship when the boat docked in Aruba.



I like this photo because it contrasts the silhouette of the hands from the colors in the sky. The colors blend well together to form a picture that catches interest of people who like darker colors. These are my cousin's hands. I took this photo as we were walking home.


Comments

Popular Posts