Candids Project



My friend’s boyfriend Jackson looks sceptical. He is at his apartment in the winter time. He’s sceptical because he is looking at a weird bug. He said it was a weird shade of green.



My friend Kate is happy because she got a new shirt and because we are hanging out together. It is February. She is in the open space of her backyard.



My cousin Jayden is going to prom. She was looking at the ground in this picture because she liked the way the floor looked. This picture was taken in late April. I took this picture so she could remember her prom and how beautiful she looked.



My cousin Marley, her friend Mia, and I were having a sleepover on spring break because we were bored and wanted to hang out. This is at Mia's house.



My friend Emilee is about to kick the ball into the goal and tie the score. She plays for bear creek and she is my best friend. She plays soccer because it makes her feel empowered. This was a few weeks ago in mid April. This was a park in Littleton.



This is Emilee's sister Kaitlin. She just got the ball and is trying to score. She plays soccer and just got a scholarship for her determination and ability to play. This was also mid April in a park in Littleton.



This is my friend Maya. We met at Drivers Ed and when we were on break, we went down to a coffee shop because we had the time to. This is in Denver in spring.



This is my friend Lauren and my friend Candice. This picture was taken by the zoo. We went here for Lauren's birthday party. They are smiling and riding the carousel. This was in the winter time.



This is my friend and her boyfriend on prom night. This was also mid April. This was taken in her boyfriend's backyard.



This is my friend Ava. We went to Italy together and I took this picture of her in summer 2017. She is admiring the view.



This is my friend Lili. She just got a belly button piercing last summer and she fell down laughing after doing a belly dancing pose. This is at her house.



This is Paige. Paige is my mom's friend's daughter. This is in the fall. It was windy out and we went to the park to run around.

Comments

Popular Posts